COVID-19 Safety and Sanitation Plan
You should be able to have a fun time with your loved ones without worry. With an enhanced cleanliness and sanitation plan, Pin Chasers is committed to creating an environment that is as safe as possible for our guests and staff to enjoy the fun and excitement of bowling. We are hopeful that the threat COVID-19 will soon pass but, regardless, we will always put the safety of our guests and staff first. Welcome back, and good bowling!
Our Safety Plan
Along with operating at 50% capacity with physical distancing in place, we are also following these procedures in order for our staff and guests to be as safe as possible.
- All guests will have their temperature checked at the entrance. In accordance with Hillsborough County, Pasco County and the City of Tampa COVID-19 ordinances, all guests are required to wear masks unless eating or drinking or physically distancing from others. If you or a guest can’t enter because of a high temperature (100 degrees or higher), we will offer you your next visit on us for bowling.
- Every bowling area will be cleaned and disinfected after each use and be cleaned and disinfected upon arrival for each guest or small group.
- All bowling balls and rental bowling shoes will be sanitized before each new guest or small group. Each guest can see this occur for added confidence. Any guest can request a new sanitation of balls or shoes at any time and we will be happy to do it.
- All bathrooms will be sanitized and disinfected after every guest’s use and every 30 minutes. We request that each guest wash their hands every 30 minutes, but it is not required.
- Birthday parties, company events, and groups are limited to 50 guests or less during this phase.
- All arcade and video games will be sanitized and disinfected after each use as well as every 30 minutes. Guests should use social distancing in the GameZone area and not play next to another guest at any time. Gloves will be made available to guests that request them.
- Lane usage will be separated(not on same pair of lanes) to accomplish physical distancing for groups or individuals not part of your group.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations are available throughout each location for staff and guests to routinely sanitize their hands.
- All staff will pass a temperature check and qualifying questions before each shift.
- All staff will wear a mask and gloves and wash their hands every 30 minutes. Food and beverage staff will maintain expected food safety guidelines by washing hands as needed and replacing gloves as needed in food service beyond CDC guidelines related to COVID-19.
- Every location will be deep-cleaned and sanitized each night after close.
Food & Drink
- The lane server will take all food and beverage orders and bowling requests at the lanes to avoid lines in any service area.
- No seating at the bar.
- We will use disposable plating, cups and menus for all food and beverage service during this phase for your safety.
- Draft beer service will include 22 oz. cups only and no pitchers for your safety.
- There will be single serving 24 oz. Pepsi products, coffee and tea as well with no refills.
- Our food menu is condensed for safety in preparation, speed of service and based on your favorites. If your choice is not on the menu, please ask and we may be able to accommodate your request.
Your safety is the most important thing to us. We understand that the threat posed by COVID-19 may cause some guests to choose to not participate at this time and we respect that decision. We can’t wait to welcome you back when the time comes, and you feel comfortable to do so. If you have any suggestions on safety practices or questions on how things are done, please ask us in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Reserve your Lane